This job has been closed.
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited recommend a friend scheme (up to £1000 per recommendation)
- Qualification reward payments
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- £1000 welcome bonus is available with some of our roles
Would you like to join an employee-owned organisation that has topped the UK ‘Best Companies to Work For’ lists for 15 years, as well as been rated ‘World Class’ for its respect and support of colleagues, and ‘Climate Positive’ for its environmental achievements?
Now is your chance! We have an opportunity for a qualified Nursery Nurse (level 2 or above) to join the team at our Victoria House Day Nursery in Marlow on a full time basis.
We offer different ways to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your interview.
In return for the passion, energy and enthusiasm you demonstrate as you provide every child the best possible care and early years education, we are offering you a pay rate of £10.00 - £12.21 per hour. If you are qualified to level 2 in early years you will earn £10.00 per hour, and if you are qualified to level 3 or above you will earn £11.00 - £12.21 per hour.
- Through positive interaction and purposeful engagement, you will ensure the individual needs of every child in your care are met
- You will create and maintain a safe and supportive environment both indoors and out, which enables children to confidently explore, experiment and grow
- The observations you record and share will celebrate children's achievements and identify their next steps of learning, which can collaboratively be supported both at nursery and at home
- You will respectfully engage with parents, colleagues and external professionals in order to successfully work in partnership to uphold children's well-being
The Ideal Candidate
You are passionate and enthusiastic about enabling children to become happy and confident learners who can reach their full potential. You’re self-motivated, nurturing and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve incredible things.
About The Company
Fun is an essential ingredient in all Childbase Partnership nurseries where the care and education opportunities for each and every child are as extraordinary as our colleagues who provide them.
As an employee-owned business, each and every one of our colleagues is empowered and encouraged to contribute towards the success of our future partnership through the sharing of ideas, opinions, experience and expertise. If we all contribute, we all benefit; we truly believe that.
Our Diversity Forum ensures our policy and practice is wholly inclusive and that discrimination, in all its forms, has no place within our company. Employee inclusivity, happiness and well-being is central to decision making across our partnership and as such, we invest in award-winning training, mentoring and career development programmes, in addition to offering a range of colleague perks and rewards. Your well-being, happiness and success is important to us.
We are a ‘climate positive’ business which means we save more greenhouse gas emissions than we generate, and we are committed to achieving net zero emissions by 2030. For every new colleague we welcome to our partnership we plant a tree in a Madagascan rainforest. How amazing is that?
The Important Bits:
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS check and provide satisfactory references, prior to commencing employment with us. If your application is successful, our Recruitment and Compliance Team will be there to support you through our onboarding process, every step of the way.